Saturday, March 2, 2013

MAC Lipstick in "Kinda Sexy": Review and Swatches

I have always considered MAC lipsticks to be one of the best out there. They excel in creating a large variety of shades and finishes. Although some of the shades have ok formulas, most of them are pretty spectacular.
In the past, I have always found MAC's matte lipsticks to be excessively drying but I took a go at another one recently and I am in LOVE! "Kinda Sexy" is a wonderful pinky nude that gives a natural and supple look. I don't find it to be too drying, but I do find that I need to re-apply after a couple hours just to keep the color looking fresh. If I eat then I have to re-apply. 
I love this lipstick for an everyday natural look, or something I can easily pair with a dramatic eye. This lipstick, hands down, is on my list of favorite nudes.

- Angela



Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li