Thursday, March 28, 2013

EOTD: Smoked Peach Eye Makeup

Strangely, I was very inspired by the name "Peach Parfait" of the Revlon lip butter Angela picked up a while back. So I played around with some warm shades and ended up with a smoky orange look. If you are interested in the shades I used, click.......
All the colors I used came from the shadow palette from the Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set. I don't think any of the shades are available individually, but I will include the names and pictures here just in case you want to find dupes.
All-over color: Coral Reef
Outer corner: Acai Jungle
Inner corner: Sunshine State
Middle of lid: Tuscan Sun
Brow highlight: Georgia Peach
The liquid liner I used is the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner (as always), and I finished off the look using Tarte's Lash, Camera, Lashes mascara.
Georgia Peach, Tuscan Sun, Acai Jungle, Coral Reef.
Sunshine State

























I hope y'all enjoyed this little post! Come back soon for more of my eye-makeup experimentations! 
-Jasmine.
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li