Friday, April 26, 2013

The Seven Deadly Beauty Sins Tag

Happy Friday everybody, we got an interesting little tag for y'all to read, enjoy!

Angela: Will be reviewing
 this soon!
1.  GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
Jasmine: I think it is a tie between my awesome Shu Uemura foundation (reviewed here) and the beautiful Urban Decay The Vice eyeshadow palette.

Angela: Probably my Urban Decay Theodora palette (reviewed here) or the Tarte Aqualilies palette I am expecting in the mail.

2.  WRATH: What beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Jasmine: Foundation in general. Sometimes, they apply nicely, but on some days, every single bump and pore gets accentuate and I would go nuts, wiping everything off and reapplying again. I think to be more accurate, I just loath my skin.
Angela: I really want to buy the
Garnier BB cream.

Angela: BB creams. The one I am using currently is just not making the cut; it has been melting off my face, and the weather isn't even that warm yet here in Vancouver. As a result, I have gone back to using foundation lately. I need to get my hands on the good BB cream asap.

3.  GLUTTONY: What  brand makes up the biggest chunk of your collection?
Jasmine: It's a three way tie between Urban Decay, theBalm, and Revlon.

Angela: I have a few items from quite a few brands, I don't think one necessarily takes over but I have a fair bit of MAC and Benefit.
Jasmine: I bet she is thinking what
is this toner actually doing for me? -_-

4.  SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Jasmine: Toners, it is mostly out of laziness, but honestly, I have yet to find a toner that has done much for me. Toners just don't seem to have a big effect, and putting the on using a cotton pad after I wash my face every night is just a pain.

Angela: Night cream, but that may be just because I don't like mine. Also, not because I am lazy, but I neglect mascara because I am just so forgetful. I can have everything I want to use laid out and still forget it.

5.  PRIDE:  Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Jasmine: Probably foundation, I have pretty bad skin, so when my skin looks magically better, I feel better.

Angela: I am going to say blushes, I just love the flush of color they give! It makes me feel like a girl.
Jasmine: Been eyeing this
 for way too long.

6.  LUST: Which beauty item is at the top of your wish list?
Jasmine: I have been eyeing the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics 5 Piece Lip Tar Set for quite a while now, but they are just a bit too expensive ($60 CAD), and god knows I do not need any more lip products... or makeup in general. 

Angela: Right now I've just been obsessed with skincare, I just want to have tonnes of money and try and revamp skincare routine with products from Kiehl's. Unfortunately I don't have all the money in the world and I still have lots of unused stuff to get through, but I did "hint" my boyfriend what to get me for my birthday (Kiehl's gift card cough cough).... but my birthday is three months away.

7.  ENVY: What makeup product/look looks great on others but not on yourself?

Jasmine: Eye makeup in general doesn't really work on me. I know I do a lot of EOTD posts, but in real life, I very rarely use eyeshadow and eyeliners because I always feel like it's too much! Also, I am horrible at keeping my hands away from my eyes. If I wore any color on my eyes, it would probably be completely smudged by the end of the day.

Angela: Nothing really makeup related comes to mind except for maybe bronzer, but I am meh about bronzers anyways. But I always envy other's clothes, some stuff just don't look the same on me. I need to get me a better body lol.

We hope y'all enjoyed reading our little tag, feel free to answer these questions yourselves too! Have a good day!
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li