Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another Beauty Blogger Tag!

Happy 4th of July to our American readers! Today I got another fun tag for y'all to read. I was tagged by the lovely Tshering from TiTi's Corner to do this Beauty Blogger Tag!

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
I rarely do face masks because it gets very messy. Whenever I do a facemask, I have to wash it off in the shower because if I try washing it off at the sink, I will get water all over the counter.










2. Is washing your makeup brush something you do on a regular basis?
Not really, I am pretty bad at that. I only use my blush and bronzer brush (I use it to apply pressed powder) on a daily basis. Washing them just feels like a huge hassle and the bronzer brush literally takes two days to air dry...
3. How long will you put up with chipped nail polish?
One of two days maximum, I cannot stand chipped polish, not on myself and not even on other people. It irks me very much!
4. How long do you put off buying a beauty product that you run out of?
I don't know... I very rarely run out, I have many samples and back ups so I never had to face such a dilemma haha.



5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Touching and picking at my face.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you often put off doing.
Hah this is easy, studying!!!
7. When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute?
Unfortunately yes, I am horrible at being on time.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No, so I never even try.
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Very, I got everything neatly organized in holders and dividers.
10. What is the longest time you've gone without blogging?
Ever since I started blogging in January, I have been blogging on a daily basis! It's addictive!

Tag questions created by The Beau Bow

I tag:


Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li