Saturday, July 20, 2013

Current Beauty Wish List

So I got a bit bored and wanted to take a break from all the manicure posts and decided to make a fun makeup wishlist on Polyvore.com. This is very much of a "wish" list because I seriously doubt I will get all of the stuff in the future, but a girl can dream......
Current Beauty Wants

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette
This just looks so pretty and I am a sucker for eye shadow palettes.


Givenchy Le Rouge
The packaging of these babies is just divine and several of the colors caught my eyes.


Stila Stay All Day Prime & Anti-Shine Balm
This looks like an interesting new product for oily skin, I definitely want to check it out in stores.


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
Have y'all seen the swatches of these, a few of the neutral shades are gorgeous!


L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation with SPF 18
This seems very cool, a liquid powder?


Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer
Been wanting these for forever, because I am housebound studying for the MCATs, I haven't been able to see whether these have arrived in my local drugstores yet.


Sephora Collection Supreme Cleansing Oil
I heard this is a good (and way more affordable) dupe for the Shu Uemura Cleaning Oil.


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set v1.0
I have wanted this set since last Christmas, but I can't really justify the price. Maybe soon.......


Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray
I heard mixed things about this but I really want see if it can reduce my oiliness! 



Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li