Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jasmine's Semi-Annual Bath, Body & Hair Empties

So I am doing an empties post since Angela's empties posts are always so popular. However, I am not big on foil samples so I don't really have monthly empties. Here are some bath and body stuff I used up this year, to read about each of them, click......

1. Vitabath Citrus Bath Gelee Body Wash
I received this in the GlossyBox Canada's Ambassador Box back when the company was still in business. It's a decent body wash, smells very citrusy and invigorating, but body washes are all the same to me so I doubt I would pay more than $10 for a bottle.
Repurchase? No.

2 & 3. The Body Shop Body Butter in Shea and Coconut
I got both of these from a friend during a Christmas secret santa party. Before then, I didn't do much body moisturizing so I was quite delighted with these. Actually most of these are used on my mom when I give her back and feet massages. Both smell great but I like the coconut one better. These can be a bit heavy (though not greasy) so a moderate amount will do.
Repurchase? I already bought the full size versions in Strawberry and Cocoa. Yum!

4. Orofluido Argan Hair Oil
Got this guy at Winners for $12. I should have kept the box it came in too because I swear the packaging makes it look like a bottle of personal lubricant... Anyways, it's a decent hair oil but I still like the Macadamia Hair Oil (reviewed here) better because that one kept my hair feeling even lighter and softer.
Repurchase? No, this is not much different from any other argan hair oil out there.

5. Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Shower Gel
I found this in my mom's bathroom half used so I took on the duty of finishing it. Judging from the packaging, it probably came in a Crabtree & Evelyn gift set. The scent is nice but other than that it's just your typical body wash.
Repurchase? No.

Has anyone of you tried a body wash that you would repurchase? I feel like all body washes are the same so I would love to hear some recommendations!
Thanks for reading, cheers!

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li