Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Metal Eyeshadow in "Inked In Pink": Review and Swatches

"Inked In Pink" is another Maybelline Color Tattoo in my collection and I would say that it is my favorite of the bunch. It is a muted metallic warm pink cream eyeshadow and to see why it's my favorite, click......

The best thing about "Inked In Pink" is its pigmentation, and compared to both "Bad to the Bronze" (reviewed here) and "Edgy Emerald" (reviewed here), this actually feels like a cream shadow with enough tackiness to stay on the lid without sliding around. Also, I think the color is super pretty and wearable, even just on its own.
The problem I did have is with the fading. Though it doesn't smudge or melt on the lid, after seven to eight hours, the vibrancy of the color definitely diminished. So the 24 hour wear kind of goes out the window......
With that said, this is one color from the line that I highly recommend!
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li