Friday, September 27, 2013

"I Love Fall" Tag


A couple days ago Cristy from My Own Personal Stage did a fall tag and so I decided to do one too because it's been so long since I have done a tag! I ended up using a different set of questions because it's slightly shorter and more beauty/fashion related. So here goes:

1. Favorite Fall lip product?

Any opaque lipsticks. This is the time I can pull out some of my more intense lip colors. I like "So Chaud", an orange red from MAC. Vampy reds are fun too!


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Vampy reds/maroons are my favorite, "Purr-fect Plum" from China Glaze and "Chloe" from Julep are a couple of the good ones.

3. Favorite Fall Starbucks Drink?
Pumpkin spice latte is pretty good, I also like vanilla latte whenever the weather cools.

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
I've never gotten into decorative candles, I have only used those plain white ones during blackouts.



5. Favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
Turtle neck and boots, the fall weather is perfect for wearing them.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

None of them! Paying to be scared is not my idea of fun!

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I am horrified of scary movies, slasher films can sometimes be ok. I watched "Child's Play"(the first Chuckie movie) when I was 11 and from then on, I never put myself through another scary movie.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I haven't had candy in a long long time. But twixt, twizzlers and glosettes (the raisin kind that no one likes) are some of my favorites. I am not fond of candies with peanut and nougat in them (i.e. Oh Henry! bars).

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I have no idea. Thus far I have no plans for the Halloween so I probably won't even dress up, but I do want to, it's always so fun! Last year I was an archeologist.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The weather when it isn't rainy. The air feels very crisp and fresh, I really like that!

I tag the following bloggers to do this tag for fun (no pressure):
Lizzy from Lizzy's Place
Stacey from Improvised Intentions
Chantal from Chantal's Corner
Katy from Skin Stuff by Katy
Jenn from A Beautiful Zen
Toria from The Treasure Chest

What do you like about fall, let me know if the comments!


Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li