Friday, October 25, 2013

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in "Pomegranate": Review and Swatches

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.
Hi everyone, this is the third item I am reviewing from the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Ultimate Sampler. The High Pigment Pencil from Bite Cosmetics in "Pomegranate" is a beautiful true red lip stick in a twist up pencil form, to see a swatch and my review, click......
Isn't this product gorgeous! The formula is soft, creamy, and very pigmented. It feels very smooth and comfortable on the lips. The packaging is very beautiful as well; I love the fact that it has a twist up mechanism because sharpening pencil products always leads to a lot of waste.
It seems that this mini (60% of full size) from the Sampler set is not sold on it's own. Bite Beauty does have a matte version of the exact same product, which costs $24USD or $28CAD. I think the price is a bit steep but the formula is quite stunning.
What do you think? Do you own any Bite products? Let me know in the comments below!

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li