Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Ultimate Sampler: Review & Swatches

Hi all, quick post today! I bought the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Ultimate Lip Sampler a couple weeks ago because you know how much I love all things lips! The set is $71CAD ($59USD). The price is hefty but the value is very good. The set includes a good variety of brands and consists of four color schemes: reds, bright pink, pale pink, and nudes. Read more by click......

I like quite a few products from here but a few of the lighter colors I will probably gift to friends because I prefer brighter colors. In the upcoming weeks I will have a few reviews of products from this set, so stay tuned!
Updated review list:
Reviewed here.
Reviewed here.

Reviewed here.
Reviewed here.

Reviewed here.

Reviewed here.

Reviewed here.

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li