Monday, November 11, 2013

Pink Gem 2.0: Julep "Mandy" and Nfu-Oh #40

Disclaimer: The following products were purchased by me.
Hello guys, happy Monday and Remembrance Day! I caught a cold over the weekend so I am going to keep this post short and sweet. Back in February this year, not long after The Happy Sloths was born, I did a "Pink Gem" manicure post featuring Essie's "Shine of the Times" over a hot pink from Julep. I replicated the look during the summer using a different hot pink and a different flakie polish! Read more here......

The base color is "Mandy" from Julep and the flakie is #40 from Nfu-Oh, which I only applied a very thin layer of to prevent long drying time.
It's more intuitive to pair a flakie with a dark base but I am often surprised by how gorgeous they look over reds and pinks!
Annnnnd that's it for me today, I am climbing back to bed, have a good day everyone!

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li